Around Iceland experiencing nature, culture, history and whale watching
Best selling tour
This round-the-island tour shows you the ever-changing scenery of the Icelandic countryside, through mountains and valleys, with volcanoes, glaciers, rivers, hot springs and waterfalls. This is an ideal tour for those who want to experience the very best of the variety of Icelandic landscape, culture and history in one week. You will visit two of Iceland’s three National Parks and there are opportunities to do some short walks in the beautiful countryside most days during the tour. Accommodations are in country hotels, simple and clean, and all rooms are with private facilities. Come to the friendliest country in the world.
Highlights and Experiences
- Whale watching, weather permitting
- Boat trip on glacial lagoon among floating icebergs
- Introduction to the Icelandic horse
- 1-2 hours of easy walking on average a day
- Visit two National Parks
- Soak in the Nature Baths at Lake Mývatn
- Visit to Skógar folk museum with turf houses
- Learn about Icelandic sagas in the settlement center
Included in package
- Accommodation Country Hotels – rooms with shower/wc.
- Meals 6x breakfast and 6x dinner (3-course or buffet) from dinner on the first day to breakfast on the last day. Dinner on Reykjavík nights not included.
- Also Included Visit to two National Parks, whale watching tour (weather permitting), boat trip on glacial lagoon, introduction to Icelandic horse, and entrance fee to the Nature Baths at Lake Mývatn, Icelandic settlement center and Skógar folk museum; Average of 1-2 hours easy walking per day
- Pre & Post Nights Reykjavík Need to be added depending on flight schedule .
- Airport Transfers Not included in the tour package